· Youth offending and risk management of children who sexually harm (using the AIM assessment)
· Private law applications relating to contact (s7 and 34.4), residence (child arrangement orders/s37 applications), prohibited steps (including leave to remove).
· Parent-Child and sibling contact assessments
· Direct work with children and families within court proceedings including life story work.
· Child sexual exploitation
· Family breakdown and relationship management
· Sibling assessments
· Risk Assessment of child abuse including neglect, emotional abuse, physical and/or sexual abuse
· Parental, Child-Child and Parent-Child domestic violence
I undertake independent assessments in a variety of areas and write reports for the courts relating to children and parents or other family members.
I have undertaken approximately 60 PAM’s Assessments and have continued professional development, including Bond Solon Expert Witness Training.
"I can confirm the case concluded today with the children's rehabilitation to their parents care. The Judge remarked upon Mandy's contribution to the case, particularly her sensible proposals at the professionals meeting and work completed with the parents thereafter and thanked her. The parents were also grateful to the Local Authority and experts in assisting them in reaching a stage were rehabilitation was now possible"